Dubrovnik and Peljesac Tour
Dubrovnik and Peljesac Tour is private tour that combines best of Croatia in one tour. Famous and beautiful city Dubrovnik and Ston Region on Peljesac Peninsula. Dubrovnik and Peljesac Tour will start with guided tour of Dubrovnik old town and visit of spectacular Panorama points. Peljesac is relaxing and refreshing place known as “Peljesac Paradise”. Perfect for quick escape from city crowd only one hour drive from Dubrovnik. We will visit mali Ston and Ston City together connected with second longest defensive wall in the World. Our guides will explain everything about history, salt production and oysters & muscles farming in Ston area. Ston bay is also known as place of growing best tasted natural aphrodisiac “Ston Oysters” so you can taste oysters or we can visit oyster farms by boat driven by local producer as tour option. The winery that we are going to visit is small family owned winery that make premium wines.
- 09:00 – Pick up at Dubrovnik Port, Hotel or Apartment, driving to Dubrovnik Old Town.
- 09:20 – Arrival to Old Town and guided tour of the city.
- 11:00 – Visit of spectacular panorama points of Dubrovnik.
- 11:30 – Driving through Dubrovnik Riviera to Peljesac peninsula.
- 12:30 – Arrival to Peljesac Peninsula and short guided tour of Mali Ston. Visit of oyster farm by boat as tour option.
- 14:30 – Visit of family owned winery. Presentation and tasting of wines, liqueurs and olive oil.
- 15:00 – Arrival to Ston and guided tour of medieval Gothic city.
- 15:30 – After tour you can try some domestic sea food at one of famous Ston seafood restaurants.
- 16:30 – Driving back through Dubrovnik Riviera. Visit of Trsteno Arboretum as tour option.
- 17:30 – Return to Dubrovnik Port, Hotel or Apartment.
- Air conditioned car, van/minibus.
- Licensed tour guide service during the whole tour.
- Visit of all sights as mention in description.
- Transport from and to the port / hotel / apartment.
- Oyster farm visit by boat & fresh oysters tasting.
- Lunch in Ston restaurant.
- Visit of Arboretum in Trsteno.