Wine Lovers Tour
Wine Lovers Tour is full body version of Peljesac Wine Tour. This private tour is tailored for real wine lovers. Peljesac region is best wine growing region in Croatia famous for it premium red wines Dingac and Postup from autochthonous variety of grape Plavac Mali, beautiful landscapes and unique hand made vineyards. We will visit 3 wineries and taste their wines, liqueurs and olive oil. Wineries we choose are small and big size family owned wineries that make premium wines. Often winery will be presented by actual owner and wine maker. Wine in Croatia always goes with food so on our tastings at wineries you will get bits of bread, olive oil or cheese.
We will also visit Ston City with second longest walls in the World. Our guides will explain everything about history, salt production and oysters & muscles farming in Ston area. Ston bay is also known as place of growing best tasted natural aphrodisiac “Ston Oysters”. We often take our guests to oyster tasting. Also as tour option they can visit oyster farms with boat driven by local oyster producer.
- 09:00 – Pick up at Dubrovnik Port, Hotel or Apartment, driving through Dubrovnik Riviera.
- 10:00 – Arrival to Peljesac Peninsula and short guided tour of Mali Ston. Visit of oyster farm by boat as tour option.
- 11:00 – Visit of 3 family owned wineries. Presentation and tasting of wines, liqueurs and olive oil.
- 12:30 – Visit of Potomje village and unique Dingac vineyards on 45 degree inclined slopes.
- 14:30 – Arrival to Ston and guided tour of medieval Gothic city.
- 15:00 – After tour you can try some domestic sea food at one of famous Ston seafood restaurants.
- 16:30 – Driving back through Dubrovnik Riviera. Visit of Trsteno Arboretum as tour option.
- 17:00 – Return to Dubrovnik Port, Hotel or Apartment.
- Air conditioned car, van/minibus.
- Licensed tour guide service during the whole tour.
- Visit of all sights as mention in description.
- Transport from and to the port / hotel / apartment.
- Oyster farm visit by boat & fresh oysters tasting.
- Lunch in Ston restaurant.
- Visit of Arboretum in Trsteno.